The latest CathWorks FFRangio System delivers wire-free and drug-free 3D FFR guidance that is practical for every case.
In this video highlight from CVIT Japan 2021, Dr. Rahul P. Sharma, MBBS, FRACP, Director of Structural Interventions at Stanford Medical Center, gives a “live” view of the software interface and details the essential information depicted on screen, including:
- Accurate multi-vessel FFR
- 3D model of the coronary tree
- FFRangio | IMPACT – characterizing overall disease burden
- Angiograms overlaid with 3D QCA and FFR
- Sizing tool and 3D QCA – aids in procedural planning