Product Manager, Downstream Marketing
Posted Date: Jul. 25, 2022
CathWorks, based in Israel and Irvine, CA, is a fast-paced medical device start-up focused on digital health innovations to improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines artificial intelligence (AI) and computational science to provide physicians with comprehensive physiologic information, enabling them to make better treatment decisions for their patients with coronary artery disease.
Recently, CathWorks entered into a strategic partnership with Medtronic to market and sell the FFRangio System globally. Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology and has more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 150 countries. The partnership with Medtronic will expand CathWorks’ footprint globally, enabling more patients to benefit from its revolutionary technology that is poised to disrupt the current coronary physiology market.
As a Downstream Product Manager at CathWorks, you will be responsible for supporting the global launch and commercialization efforts of the CathWorks FFRangio® System. It is a hands-on, high impact role with the opportunity to help transform how physicians manage their patients with cardiovascular disease. If you have the entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to flex across a variety of roles, CathWorks is the place for you.
- Contribute to the creation, execution and oversight of strategies and tactics, with a large focus on content creation, that will maximize the impact of the CathWorks FFRangio® System global commercialization efforts
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and key opinion leaders to develop marketing tactics and messaging based on regional strategies, competitive landscape and regulatory/legal requirements
- Develop marketing programs that support product launch and commercialization strategies connecting business goals with market conditions
- Partner closely with Sales Training Manager to develop and execute the production of training materials, including content delivery to field team
- Work closely with Global Downstream and Upstream Product Management teams to identify competitive gaps in product portfolio and understand the nuances of each software update
- Use social media marketing tools to create and maintain CathWorks’ brand; set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns
- Support national congress and regional meeting strategy, including booth design, sponsorships and development of booth assets
- Management and design of sales enablement (Showpad) and CRM (Salesforce), a repository for external facing assets that effectively connects us to our customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, medical device experience preferred
- Experience working in marketing and deep grasp of core marketing competencies
- Product launch experience, preferably in healthcare
- Experience in social media marketing
- Substantial grasp of clinical study design
- Understanding of product related financials and how to manage for profit
- Ability to analyze and translate data into actionable insights to support decision making
- Strategic, forward-looking thinker with strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a strict attention to detail
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Up to 15% travel, sometimes over the weekend
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines AI and computational science to obtain physiologic information from routine angiograms (X-rays), eliminating the need for drug stimulation and invasive pressure wires. It provides physicians with a quick and reliable intraprocedural physiologic assessment for the entire coronary tree, making it practical for every patient. For more information on CathWorks, visit cath.works and follow @CathWorks on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.