Office Administration & Operations Manager
Israel HQ: 3 Rapaport St., Kfar Saba 4465141, Israel
Posted Date: Sep. 15, 2022
CathWorks, is a fast-paced medical device start-up focused on digital health innovations to improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines artificial intelligence (AI) and computational science to provide physicians with comprehensive physiologic information, enabling them to make better treatment decisions for their patients with coronary artery disease.
Recently, CathWorks entered into a strategic partnership with Medtronic to market and sell the FFRangio System globally. Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology and has more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 150 countries. The partnership with Medtronic will expand CathWorks’ footprint globally, enabling more patients to benefit from its revolutionary technology that is poised to disrupt the current coronary physiology market.
As the Office Administration & Operations Manager, you will use processes focused on maintaining the office running efficiently and productively; Manage all aspects of our Israel office daily operations, making sure everything runs smoothly and is well-organized. If you are committed to improving customer experiences and able to ensure operational efficiency in a fast-paced, start-up environment, CathWorks is the place for you.
- Managing the office administrative tasks, ensuring the office is organized and clean, providing support to employees, visitors, and suppliers (reception, visitors, and deliveries), answering phone calls, and responding to office emails.
- Operating, ordering, and maintaining supplies office equipment and maintaining inventory levels.
- Managing parking arrangement, employees cell phone programs, food allowance reports, employee attendance tracking, refreshments, and beverage purchase.
- First line representative for phone calls, front desk requests, and deliveries.
- Office maintenance (electricity license, fire regulation, air condition, office insurance).
- Shipments abroad, internal transportation, negotiation with suppliers, product internal delivery, IT delivery
- Support day-to-day operations activity
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to learn and execute fast and effectively
- Hands on, passionate, highly energized and have a “can do” approach
- Team player with high communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years of experience with an administrative/operations role
CathWorks is a medical technology company focused on applying its advanced computational science platform to optimize PCI therapy decisions and elevate coronary angiography from visual assessment to an objective FFRangio based decision-making tool for physicians. FFR-guided PCI decision-making is proven to provide significant clinical benefits for patients with coronary artery disease and economic benefits for patients and payers. The company’s focus is specifically on bringing the CathWorks FFRangio System to market to provide quick, precise, and objective intraprocedural FFRangio guidance that is practical for every case.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third-party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.