IT System Administrator
LocationIsrael HQ: 3 Rapaport St., Kfar Saba 4465141, Israel
CathWorks, based in Israel and Irvine, CA, is a fast-paced medical device start-up focused on digital health innovations to improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines artificial intelligence (AI) and computational science to provide physicians with comprehensive physiologic information, enabling them to make better treatment decisions for their patients with coronary artery disease.
Recently, CathWorks entered into a strategic partnership with Medtronic to market and sell the FFRangio System globally. Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology and has more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 150 countries. The partnership with Medtronic will expand CathWorks’ footprint globally, enabling more patients to benefit from its revolutionary technology that is poised to disrupt the current coronary physiology market.
CathWorks is focused on innovating and disrupting how cardiovascular disease is diagnosed and treated, and this plays a critical role in setting the vision for our product pipeline and leading the execution of that vision.
As an IT System Administrator, you will manage and maintain CathWorks’ IT infrastructure, provide effective support for CathWorks employees, maintain and enforce ongoing security and IT processes and policies and monitor the company’s IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for all aspects of IT system administration, from equipment set-up and users support all the way to the management of sophisticated network monitoring and enterprise SW licenses and platforms.
- Security standards enforcement.
- Maintain and contribute to our technical knowledge library with articles on common troubleshooting issues and FAQs.
- Proven experience as an IT & System Admin, Network Administrator, or similar role.
- Experience with Networking (LAN, WAN), Firewalls, and VPN systems.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and Active Directory as an admin.
- Deep knowledge of MS Windows operating system.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell or Python – A must.
- Knowledge of Linux OS – An advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English.
- Willingness to travel.
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines AI and computational science to obtain physiologic information from routine angiograms (X-rays), eliminating the need for drug stimulation and invasive pressure wires. It provides physicians with a quick and reliable intraprocedural physiologic assessment for the entire coronary tree, making it practical for every patient. For more information on CathWorks, visit www.cath.works and follow @CathWorks on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
* required fields