CathWorks, is a fast-paced medical device start-up based in Israel, the US, Japan, and the Netherlands, focused on digital health innovations to improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines artificial intelligence (AI) and computational science to provide physicians with comprehensive physiologic information, enabling them to make better treatment decisions for their patients with coronary artery disease.
Recently, CathWorks entered into a strategic partnership with Medtronic to market and sell the FFRangio System globally. Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology and has more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 150 countries. The partnership with Medtronic will expand CathWorks’ footprint globally, enabling more patients to benefit from its revolutionary technology that is poised to disrupt the current coronary physiology market.
As the General Manager (EU), you will develop detailed business plans and budgets that enable the company and region to grow rapidly and profitably. The role will require you to meet both short- and long-term business objectives while continuously adapting and prioritizing plans. Additionally, leading aspects of the day-to-day sales operations, ensuring the team is enhancing results through product selling while driving revenue for the region and the company. You will be responsible for driving the region’s marketing strategy and agenda to enable the business growth. It is essential to have experience developing and leading high-performing teams, knowledge of the medical industry, and an excellent network of customers. The role oversees aspects of the sales and marketing team to build compelling and engaging client experience with the brand and company’s products.
Position being considered in UK (London), Switzerland (Geneva), and Netherlands (Amsterdam).
Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor
- At least 10 years of successful experience in a senior medical marketing capacity were the
emphasis has been on strategic upstream/downstream marketing
- Experience in interventional cardiology highly desired
- Interfaced effectively with physician advisors and devised the clinical requirements for the development of new features/products
- Demonstrated success in the development of product strategies, through all phases of deployment, which have dramatically affected adoption of “first generation” technologies or products
- A strong leader who can inspire people to act and accept accountability, incite a sense of purpose and enthusiasm, instill trust and credibility within and among the teams, and establish productive linkages across functional and departmental boundaries
- Experience in a large company environment followed by successful emerging or small company experience is preferred
- Expertise in marketing breakthrough products and new technologies to physicians and effectively driving adoption
- An excellent strategic thinker with solid business acumen and superior organization and communication skills
- Intense customer focus with a track record of leveraging feedback from physicians to provide constant product improvements
- An excellent problem solver who recognizes new or improved ways of doing business, who acts on implementing needed improvements, and who analyzes new opportunities efficiently and thoroughly
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with R&D, Operations, Regulatory/Clinical Affairs, and other key functions
- Solid project management skills to handle multiple projects and manage timelines
- A team player that works closely with members of the executive staff and others to quickly win their respect and cooperation and to jointly achieve Company objectives
- A goal-orientated, entrepreneurial individual who operates on a high sense-of -urgency and is willing to “roll up the sleeves” to complete projects and execute plans
- A “doer” who is attracted to a high-growth environment requiring hard work and strong commitment while exhibiting the highest standards of ethics, integrity, and emotional maturity
- Has both a strategic and hands-on approach and be able to work closely with the team in the field to better service the customers’ needs
- Strong understanding of the EU market, including regulatory, legal policies and environment to mitigate risk to the business
- Demonstrated proven track record in sales, marketing and general management across organizations which were growing and innovating
- Excellent commercial and business acumen to navigate, and negotiate with, key stakeholders, both internal and external, in a challenging and competitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to create new and innovative approaches in achieving the business targets
- A global mindset, strong commercial acumen and results driven, with the energy and drive to deliver outstanding performance in the organization
- Strong people skills to influence and communicate across the business, regional and local (internal and external) stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Team player and proven ability to build a highly engaged, high performance team where succession and development have been an integral part of the culture
- Strong and confident decision maker who can make tough decisions, when required
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines AI and computational science to obtain physiologic information from routine angiograms (X-rays), eliminating the need for drug stimulation and invasive pressure wires. It provides physicians with a quick and reliable intraprocedural physiologic assessment for the entire coronary tree, making it practical for every patient. For more information on CathWorks, visit www.cath.works and follow @CathWorks on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.