Customer Service Representative
Join us to become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, diagnostic & interventional cardiology technology, FFRangio. The CathWorks FFRangio System provides a Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) analysis using a non-invasive Artificial Intelligence (AI) software instead of an invasive wire, revolutionizing the diagnostic value of an angiogram.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative II to join the CathWorks team and assist in various customer service and commercial operations functions at the United States headquarters in Irvine, CA. As a Customer Service Representative II reporting to the Sr. Manager of Finance, you will have the chance to wear multiple hats and grow your skillsets in a variety of areas. At CathWorks you will be working in a fast-paced start-up environment that inspires, challenges, and supports its employees to continually grow in their careers while transforming how physicians manage their patients with cardiovascular disease. This is a great opportunity to gain first-hand exposure to the CathWorks leadership team in a collaborative team culture, who have all come from long careers at reputable companies in healthcare. Plus, enjoy onsite amenities such as gym access, full-service restaurant, café, car wash, dry cleaning, bike rentals and more!
- Provide customer support by analyzing, processing and responding to customer and sales team inquiries.
- Answer inbound/outbound phone calls.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Process all customer orders received via phone, fax, email, or EDI accurately and promptly upon receipt. Customer data must be validated at time of order for pricing, terms, exceptions, and any special shipping requirements. Orders must be processed from entry through shipment and invoicing.
- Customer Service Representative ensures that all customer queries, (internal and external) on product quality, availability, and substitutions, inventory and order status, pricing, billing, invoices, and traffic carrier concerns are resolved satisfactorily.
- Perform quarterly and annual inventory counts.
- Manage inventory tracking and personal stock.
- Manage all inventory supplies to ensure there is always enough on hand to ship orders.
- Troubleshoot issues with shipping carrier.
- Update training records, coordinates work schedules and responsible for various other tasks as it relates to ensuring orders are shipped and billed in a timely manner.
- Assist the sales team with account inquiries and problems involving product quality, traffic carrier concerns, product availability, pricing, and billing.
- Responds to all customer complaints immediately and notifies all relevant parties. Escalate as needed.
- Maintain customer account information, ensuring efficient billing and maintenance of all related paperwork
- Maintain customer setups and requests in GHX.
- Maintaining tax exemption certificates.
- Completing customers’ vendor forms received via email, online portals, etc.
- Issuing customer quotes as needed.
- Perform collections follow-ups via email, phone call, etc. Follow escalation procedures as needed.
- Review A/R Aging reports.
- Monitor compliance of department documents, policies, and procedures with regulations, by ensuring that required training and/or documentation is accurate, complete, correct revisions are in use, policies and procedures are understood and adhered to, and training records are maintained and controlled according to validated procedures.
- Interact with internal and external customers (sales, all support staff, hospitals, distributors, vendors, suppliers, contractors, consultants, regulatory agencies, or legal representatives), by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures, to ensure operations are in compliance, promote positive business relationships and ensure that company interests are represented.
- Oversee work area activities by providing support to CSR personnel (e.g., daily inspections, troubleshooting, work priorities and assists with formulating corrective actions), to ensure the timely effective completion of tasks.
- Establish best practices and share standard operating procedures/learnings with team members to benefit the overall output of the team.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience in a GMP/ISO environment pertaining to drugs/medical devices, preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office professional, Word and Excel is required.
- Knowledge and experience in medical device product, dealing with hospitals and logistics, collection duties.
- Knowledge and experience with NetSuite are preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with GHX are preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills. Ability to work cross-functionally, with customer driven focus and sense of urgency is required.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to write and express ideas clearly; plan and prioritize work is required.
- Ability to develop effective rapport with other teams and departments is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with others is required.
- Self-motivated, organized, have a keen attention to detail, able to meet deadlines is required.
- Strong ability to multi-task and time management skills is required.
- English, bilingual skills are preferred.
- Strong typing skills are preferred.
- Positive Attitude
- Excellent interpersonal communication (oral and written), and organizational skills are required.
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio System combines advanced computational science and artificial intelligence, transforming how cardiovascular disease is diagnosed and treated. It provides physicians access to objective drug-free and wire-free intraprocedural multi-vessel physiology guidance that is practical for every patient. For more information, visit www.cath.works and follow us on Twitter @CathWorks.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
* required fields