Commercial Operations Specialist
Posted Date: Oct. 11, 2022
CathWorks, based in Israel and Irvine, CA, is a fast-paced medical device start-up focused on digital health innovations to improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines artificial intelligence (AI) and computational science to provide physicians with comprehensive physiologic information, enabling them to make better treatment decisions for their patients with coronary artery disease.
Recently, CathWorks entered into a strategic partnership with Medtronic to market and sell the FFRangio System globally. Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology and has more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 150 countries. The partnership with Medtronic will expand CathWorks’ footprint globally, enabling more patients to benefit from its revolutionary technology that is poised to disrupt the current coronary physiology market.
As the Commercial Operations Specialist at CathWorks, you will be responsible for supporting the global launch and commercialization efforts of the CathWorks FFRangio® System. This individual will play a critical role in coordination of our commercial pipeline across parties including our leadership team, customers, and our co-promotion partner. This hands-on role will include sales reporting/analytics, commercial contracting, pipeline management, and more. If you have the entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to flex across a variety of roles, CathWorks is the place for you.
- Produce and maintain recurring and ad hoc reporting to the organization in all areas of commercial operations including sales, field activities, contracting, and commercial pipeline.
- Manage, monitor, and report on the progress of our sales pipeline to identify/address barriers to commercialization and provide accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Work with Sales and our customers to ensure timely delivery of materials (e.g., contracts, vendor forms, documentation, etc.) to support the commercialization of accounts.
- Prepare customer contracts, amendments, and quotes. Ensure contracts are accurate and align with company policies.
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Finance, and Legal on development and administration of customer contracts.
- Maintain database of contracts which may include the fully executed contract, historical versions, all approvals, changes/deviations, amendments, etc.
- Manage contract lifecycle including expirations and administer customer contracts to ensure all deadlines and conditions in the contract are met
- Ensure contract management system accurately reflects customer specific contractual elements related to payment terms, pricing, pricing model, minimum orders, etc.
- Support Sales Incentive Plan, including management of performance-to-plan metrics and key performance objectives
- Manage system data and other integrations including but not limited to Salesforce.com and our contract lifecycle management platform. Manage the implementation of a contract lifecycle management platform.
- Administration and support of systems. Ability to identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues and requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Sales Operations Analyst, Business Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Contracts Administrator, or similar role
- Experience working with customer contracts (or related activity) required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with a strict attention to detail
- Experience in the healthcare field preferred
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and translate data into actionable insights to support decision making
- Ability to work with teams across our organization. As a global company, you may be required to work with team members in different time zones and locations.
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines AI and computational science to obtain physiologic information from routine angiograms (X-rays), eliminating the need for drug stimulation and invasive pressure wires. It provides physicians with a quick and reliable intraprocedural physiologic assessment for the entire coronary tree, making it practical for every patient. For more information on CathWorks, visit www.cath.works and follow @CathWorks on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.