LocationIsrael HQ: 3 Rapaport St., Kfar Saba 4465141, Israel
CathWorks, based in Israel and Irvine, CA, is a fast-paced medical device start-up focused on digital health innovations to improve patients’ lives globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines artificial intelligence (AI) and computational science to provide physicians with comprehensive physiologic information, enabling them to make better treatment decisions for patients with coronary artery disease.
Recently, CathWorks entered into a strategic partnership with Medtronic to market and sell the FFRangio System globally. Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology and has more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 150 countries. The partnership with Medtronic will expand CathWorks’ footprint globally, enabling more patients to benefit from its revolutionary technology that is poised to disrupt the current coronary physiology market.
CathWorks is focused on innovating and disrupting how cardiovascular disease is diagnosed and treated. This plays a critical role in setting the vision for our product pipeline and leading the execution of that vision.
As an Assistant Controller/Controller – Associate Manager, you will be responsible for full-cycle accounting, including but not limited to preparing, maintaining, and examining financial
records, handling day-to-day operational accounting activities like inventory, AP, and payroll,
month-end close, budgeting & reporting, filing to Israeli government, and tax.
If you are a self-starter and a team player with the ability to adapt to various responsibilities
in a fast-paced, start-up environment, CathWorks is the place for you.
- Overseeing and supporting the bookkeeper and payroll controller work.
- Own month-end Ltd and assist Sr. Manager of Finance to support the global close, consolidation, and continuous improving CathWorks’ financial processes.
- Responsible for the month-end closing procedures of CathWorks Ltd, including but not limited to journal entries, reconciliations, preparation of working papers and supporting documents, financial reporting, and analysis.
- Assisting in preparing the financial statements and leading various related tasks.
- Work with the company’s auditors on annual audits.
- Own LTD work in preparing annual tax returns and statutory reports
- Involvement in cross-company initiatives and process improvement changes.
- Implement accounting policies and procedures according to CathWorks policies.
- Implement technical accounting changes at the direction of the Sr. Finance Manager.
- Lead the LTD budgeting & forecasting process with guidance in budgeting & forecasting as needed.
- Own, automate, improve, oversee the AP, Vendor Setup, Processing Vendor Payments, and ensure the VAT compliance reporting is at the highest standards.
- Review and record expense reports.
- Record and manage cash transactions.
- Shipping company products and managing inventory.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting requirements for Israel Government.
- Intercompany & FX leadership.
- Provide leadership in IL Tax requirements and transfer pricing.
- Work with CFO to ensure all appropriate Insurance is obtained for the company (especially in Israel). Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting for CathWorks LTD and Globally.
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Other responsibilities and assignments as given.
- B.A. in Economics and/or Accounting – a must
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)- a must
- At least 5-10 years experience in a combination of working for a Big 4 accounting firm auditing global start-up/hi-tech companies and working at global start-up/hi-tech companies
- Solid knowledge of US-GAAP
- Familiarity with NetSuite ERP – an advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written English – a must
- Great Microsoft Office suite knowledge (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Team player with cross-functional collaboration skills
- Fast learner and self-starter
- High Energy and detail oriented to drive results in an organization
- Ability to build a strong network both cross functionally and in other geographies to enact change within an organization and build consensus by collaborating with others
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines AI and computational science to obtain physiologic information from routine angiograms (X-rays), eliminating the need for drug stimulation and invasive pressure wires. It provides physicians with a quick and reliable intraprocedural physiologic assessment for the entire coronary tree, making it practical for every patient. For more information on CathWorks, visit www.cath.works and follow @CathWorks on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third-party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
* required fields