Israel HQ: 3 Rapaport St., Kfar Saba 4465141, Israel
Posted Date: May. 01, 2022
Join us to become a driving force in the launch and commercialization of the groundbreaking, non-invasive, imaging-based, diagnostic & interventional cardiology technology, FFRangio. The CathWorks FFRangio™ System provides a Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) analysis using a non-invasive Artificial Intelligence (AI) software making use of imaging instead of an invasive wire, revolutionizing the diagnostic value of an angiogram.
As an Algorithm Developer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and testing computer vision and image processing algorithms. You will deal with algorithmic challenges such as extraction of 3D information from asynchronously acquired 2D X-ray images of a moving object, machine learning based coronary vessel segmentation and detection, and many more. If you are a team player, analytical, multi-tasking, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, CathWorks is the place for you.
- Design, implement, and test computer vision and image processing algorithms
- Use both classical computer vision methods and machine/deep learning methods to come up with solutions for various problems in the domains of image classification, segmentation, and 3D modeling
- Apply state of the art Deep Learning algorithms and novel approaches
- Work all the way from literature study, prototype design, exhaustive testing to a design candidate, implementation in production, and debugging extreme cases coming from the field
- Utilize the company’s big data to propose innovative new features
- Work closely with biomedical engineers, SW developers, product specialists, and other algorithms developers on refining and enhancing existing applications
- Work in agile development culture
- Code in MATLAB, Python, and sometimes C++
- At least an M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, or related
- Experience in the development and implementation of computer vision and image processing algorithms
- Familiarity with deep learning, signal processing, 3D reconstruction, graph theory, and optimization
- High proficiency in MATLAB
- Experience with C++ – An advantage
- Experience in medical imaging applications – An advantage
- Strong organization skills, time management skills, and ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio™ System combines advanced computational science and artificial intelligence, transforming how cardiovascular disease is diagnosed and treated. It provides physicians access to objective drug-free and wire-free intraprocedural multi-vessel physiology guidance that is practical for every patient. For more information, visit cath.works and follow us on Twitter @CathWorks.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.