Posted Date: May. 20, 2022
CathWorks, based in Israel and Irvine, CA, is a fast-paced medical device start-up focused on digital health innovations to improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines artificial intelligence (AI) and computational science to provide physicians with comprehensive physiologic information, enabling them to make better treatment decisions for their patients with coronary artery disease.
Recently, CathWorks entered into a strategic partnership with Medtronic to market and sell the FFRangio System globally. Medtronic is the global leader in medical technology and has more than 90,000 employees worldwide in more than 150 countries. The partnership with Medtronic will expand CathWorks’ footprint globally, enabling more patients to benefit from its revolutionary technology that is poised to disrupt the current coronary physiology market.
We are looking for an Accountant/Sr. Accountant to join the CathWorks team and assist in various accounting and commercial operations functions in the United States. As an Accountant/Sr. Accountant reporting to the Sr. Manager of Finance, you will have the chance to wear multiple hats and grow your skillsets in a variety of areas. At CathWorks you will be working in a start-up environment that inspires, challenges, and supports its employees to continually grow in their careers while transforming how physicians manage their patients with cardiovascular disease. This is a great opportunity to gain first-hand exposure to the CathWorks leadership team in a collaborative team culture, who have all come from long careers at reputable companies in healthcare. Plus, enjoy onsite amenities such as gym access, full-service restaurant, café, car wash, dry cleaning, bike rentals and more!
- Run the month end close process by preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations and completing flux analysis.
- AP processing, tracking, and reporting. Respond to vendor inquiries as needed.
- AR processing, tracking, and reporting. Conduct collections correspondence with customers as needed.
- Receive, process, and fulfill customer orders.
- Record cash transactions.
- Process payroll.
- Support inventory management and contract management, including reconciliation audits and reporting. Coordinate and support quarterly inventory counts. Maintain and report on product inventory status both in storage and with customers.
- Review employee expense reports and provide training for employees on the expense reporting platform and T&E policy.
- Assist with various compliance reporting, including but not limited to business licenses and HCP reporting.
- Assist with audit and tax requests.
- Assist with process documentation and other projects and initiatives as needed.
- Assist in the standardization of global accounting/operations and ensuring compliance with local regulations and GAAP accounting standards.
- Assist with financial and operational reporting including annual reports and KPI’s
- Partner with different stakeholders to build and streamline financial and operational processes.
- Engage with sales, finance, and commercial operations on opportunities for process improvement, simplification, and automation.
- Contribute to various day-to-day activities and manage projects within the Finance, Sales, Operations and other departments as needed.
- Support key commercial operations initiatives including planning, forecasting, quota setting, compensation, reporting, territory alignment and headcount analysis.
- Develop standardized tools, methodologies and processes aimed at improving operational efficiency.
- Analyze sales and usage data to detect emerging trends. Interpret data and develop reports for sales and sales management.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of accounting work experience preferred
- Healthcare/medical device industry experience preferred
- Ability to efficiently and effectively support multiple workstreams and shifting priorities
- Ability to effectively communicate complex topics to people with different backgrounds
- Proficient in MS Office
- CPA or pursuing a CPA a plus
- Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com a plus
- Team player with a positive attitude
CathWorks is the leader in digital health innovations that can improve the lives of patients globally. The CathWorks FFRangio® System combines AI and computational science to obtain physiologic information from routine angiograms (X-rays), eliminating the need for drug stimulation and invasive pressure wires. It provides physicians with a quick and reliable intraprocedural physiologic assessment for the entire coronary tree, making it practical for every patient. For more information on CathWorks, visit cath.works and follow @CathWorks on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
CathWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Unless stated otherwise, all positions posted for CathWorks are not intended for or open to third party recruiters/agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.